Out of Africa and into the urban jungle, meet our Safari Shirt, made to endure the wilds of any environment. Sport one sitting in the back of a Land Rover, rolling over the vast plains of the Serengeti or pair it with jeans and you’re your trusty aviator sunglasses as the weekend approaches.
The Safari Shirt is available in stone (a classic beige), night shadow blue (a deep navy blue) and winter moss, an alluring deep shade of green. Each is made with a weighty, easy-care, 100% cotton twill that you can wear on its own or layer with our Undershirt or Vincy Tank as temperatures dip. We love to wear ours untucked, as it hits the hip at just the right place.
Slim cut with a lovely curved shirttail front and back, this piece also features two front pockets—each with a flap and a tortoise-style button to secure them closed—as well as sleeves that can be worn down or rolled to the elbow with a sly sleeve tab and button to hold them in place.
This is a fitted-style shirt and runs true to size. However, if you possess a large bust we recommend you consider ordering the next size up. For more info, check the “Sizing Details” tab—in The Tool Kit—to ascertain this shirt's dimensions and determine what size will suit you best.
- Made of an easy-care, 100% cotton twill fabric
- Tortoise-style buttons with brass grommet detail
- Convertible sleeves replete with button sleeve tab can roll to the elbow
- Two front patch pockets with flaps and buttons
- Shirttail style (curved) hem
- Bias trim detailing inside the collar and cuffs
- Classic point collar
- Our model Lesli is 5’8” tall and wears a size small Safari Shirt