We’ve borrowed his boxers and her tap pants and melded the best of both to create our flattering sleep shorts. Made with 100 percent long-staple cotton shirting, the waistband of this comfy boxer is lined with our signature pewter-and-white-striped fabric, allowing you the option of wearing it at your natural waist or folding it over and inching them down to your hips, while the top of back pocket is trimmed with grosgrain ribbon.
Why not indulge in our chic Boxer sleep shorts? It’s menswear classically redefined for her.
- Fashioned with fine men’s shirting fabric
- Grosgrain ribbon-edged back pocket
- Alluring side vents on each leg
- Comfortable, elastic waistband is lined with our signature pewter-and-white-striped fabric to wear at your natural waist or folded over and inched down to your hips.
- Our model Lesli is 5 feet 8 inches tall and wears a size small in our Boxer
- Monogramming: To view photos of all our monogram styles, click the "Monogram Info" tab in The Tool Kit on the left side of this page. Please note you must allow an additional 7 to 14 days to process all orders which include a monogrammed item. Any custom modifications to our exclusive embroidery styles cannot be accomodated. Only two- and three-letter monograms are available.
Questions about how this piece will fit? We recommend you check the “Sizing Details” tab–in The Tool Kit to the left–to ascertain this garment’s actual dimensions and determine the size that will suit you best. (Ditto for details on monogram colors, styles, and locales. ) For photo details, hover your cursor/mouse over each thumbnail pic on the left side of this page, wait a moment, and a brief written description will appear.